Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rainy day!

hello party people!
first things first: jenny & i have parted ways. i was super duper hungry 24/7 which isn't very me. don't get me i like food, but i'm more of a carbs, mac & cheese bad food eater then an gimme three big macs, four tacos eater. so when i was STARVING by 10:30 (when i can usually wait till 10:45 ha ha) i decided it was time to refocus. plus as a bonus i have found a weight watchers friend in school. i have also found friends in school. go me! i really like my cohort (that's what we are is cohorts.)

i spent last weekend in atlanta with samantha and anna and had WAY too much fun. it was one of those really random, funny things happening every once in a while kind of nights. i love my friends. speaking of friends i've booked my plane ticket to oklahoma and will be there for my birthday so i want some birthday attention. ha ha!

it's a gross rainy day here today and i feel like crud but i'm sitting at my desk working away. okay really blogging away because the work i have to do is lame. i ran some financial statements in the copier and for some odd reason it decided to collate each page with a blank piece of paper, so guess who gets to fix that? me! me ! don't hate! ha ha.

i miss everyone ..

peace

1 comment:

JR & Natalie said...

I am a great friend :)

you're welcome.

Love the post! Glad you have some good cohorts Jen! Keep us posted on your outings!


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved