HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Monday, October 20, 2008

i'm back....

who missed me?  school has been kicking my arse and then some.  i'm extremely burnt out due to the lack of a break and the whole "free" thing but this upcoming friday i will have successfully completed my first few weeks of student-teaching/being an intern.  

i am slowly but surely getting my life back together, although i gotten illness number 1 (thank you germy students!!!) i spent the weekend sleeping/recouping and while i can still hear the ocean in my ear i feel much better.  i have today off as it's another teacher work day (sweet!!) and will be resting/sleeping until going to the doctor this afternoon.  

who knows maybe with this new free time i'll start blogging again?

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved