Monday, October 20, 2008

i'm back....

who missed me?  school has been kicking my arse and then some.  i'm extremely burnt out due to the lack of a break and the whole "free" thing but this upcoming friday i will have successfully completed my first few weeks of student-teaching/being an intern.  

i am slowly but surely getting my life back together, although i gotten illness number 1 (thank you germy students!!!) i spent the weekend sleeping/recouping and while i can still hear the ocean in my ear i feel much better.  i have today off as it's another teacher work day (sweet!!) and will be resting/sleeping until going to the doctor this afternoon.  

who knows maybe with this new free time i'll start blogging again?

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved