HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ten things you should know about me...

1.  I am left handed.

2. I am FINALLY starting to embrace my freckles & glasses.

3. I hate capitalization.  

4. I am loud and it annoys my mother which makes me laugh.

5.  I love learning new things.

6.  I tivo Jeopardy & Wife Swap daily because I feel they balance each other out.

7.  I have had the same best friend since 5th grade.  

8.  I love to travel but hate leaving my house. 

9.  I am third generation Sooner.

10.  I'm a small town girl at heart who's probably moving to a big city in a few months.  

1 comment:

The Pettijohn's said...

I know all of these things about you :)


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved