HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Friday, May 8, 2009

I did it...

In a few hours I will graduate from Clemson University with a Masters in the Arts of Teaching and like many others be jobless.  

I know understand that high powered exec who walks along the street with a cardboard cut out of their resume on their body.  I want one of those.  We need teachers, we need to educate the children, and really what person wants middle school? Oh wait me! me me me!!! 

So being bitersweet i totally rock for getting a masters and i feel a little less happy b/c i'm jobless.

but to the rest of my cohort happy graduation yall.. We did it! (cue Elle Woods!) 

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved