HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

deal of the day!

I'm a reader! It's probably one of the few if not the ONLY way to shut me up. (Give me a good book, magazine and I'm good for an hour or two...) I was playing on Amazon during my lunch break looking for books and I decided to look at their magazine subscriptions because they have been having FANTASTIC deals lately. I was not disappointed today's deal of the day was $5 for a year of In Style Magazine. I love that mag but rarely buy it because it's so expensive so $5 for the year? Heck yeah!

I wanted to share this with my 7 wonderful followers!!

I will be posting more soon..

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow! That is a great deal! I just signed up for a subscription too! Thanks for the tipping me off to this great bargain!! :)

KAC said...

Wow that's amazing...Thanks for sharing!!


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved