HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall Break

I have been planning my fall break adventures for months now and of course in true Jen style I get sick! I was planning on going to the big D to see my precious nephew p-diddy and his mom my best friend from the womb em. I was also going to see one of my favorite cousins and spend quality time with her and her peeps and now all that has gone down the drain. I HATE germs! I spend countless hours using clorox wipes in my class and making sure my germy students use the hand sanitizer and I still get sick. I have the world's worst immune system! I will be spending the weekend cleaning up my nasty apartment and hopefully finally getting it finished and ready for my fantastic guest next weekend!!! Which I will have more to blog about soon.

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved