HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Giving gifts....

I recently participated in a pink swap! Hopsy at Monograms & Manicures hosted this lovely swap. The rules were everything had to be pink, at least 4 items and it couldn't cost more than $35. I'm definitely tooting my own horn here when I show you what I purchased for this swap. I purchased all of these cute and fabulous items for my swap partner for LESS than $35. I won't lie I LOVE giving gifts and tend to go overboard with the number of items but not the price. I am a bargain hunter to the extreme and I have a gift closet. Nothing in the closet is a gift from someone else but I know the few friends I like to purchase birthday, chanukah, or just to send a sussy (surprise present!) I also like having a few items on hand in case I need a housewarming gift or oops I forgot it was someone's birthday dinner tonight. Do you have a gift closet? Do you think it's a good or bad idea?

As a sidenote I have school tomorrow so I should go to bed! Samantha I hope you aren't reading this blog and if you are don't look below because here's what I just mailed out to you!





2 comments:

Caroline said...

What a fun idea! And I think a gift closet is very handy to have! :)

Tyson said...

Gift closets rock.


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved