HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Sunday, February 14, 2010

new obsession

I spent today running some errands and then having some quality time for myself. what did i do you might wonder? i got a mani/pedi! my new salon has this new product from opi that i'm loving! it's the axxium gel nail kit, anyone heard of it? I love having gel nails instead of acrylics but they still mess up my nails well in this case the nail polish is in gel form! my nails are shiny and feel super protected with no tips, or damage (at least not yet!) This is supposed to help the color last for at least two weeks, so I'll keep you updated!






No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved