HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

waiting..

I am still waiting to find out if I have my job for next year. Let me tell you about this waiting! It sucks!!! They are sending a letter out, and they still have my wrong address but every time I try to call and change it the person I need isn't there. Shocking? Nope! Mentally I am a giant mess but I am hoping that the fact that I will be so busy for the next few days that it really won't matter. I don't think that will help but a girl can dream right? I am supposed to find out Friday but in the back of my mind I feel like they are going to push it back which would just make everything worse.

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved