HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello

I was recently awarded my first blog award and I am working on it, but everytime I try to write something I can't get the words out. It's not even that serious but apparently I have stage fright via the Internet? I spent the past week and a half catching up on life in OKC, and trying to get my home back in order. I am working right now on getting my closet organized the way I want it. I have to have it color coded and certain items separated, etc. (Little crazy about my closet!) My shoes look beautiful in their boxes and I will show that when everything is done. Anyone else have closet issues? Aside from you Nat and your lack of!

I have also spent the past weekend with David's family in Houston and it was a ball! I love his family and I can't wait until they are mine too (although I claim them now! :) )

I have to get back to the piles of laundry and organization so that I can get out of this house today!

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved