HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Friday, February 4, 2011

What I want to be...

I want to be one of those teachers that inspires my kids to do better in life.

I want to be one of those teachers who changes the way that students are treated.

I want to be one of those teachers that changes the way teachers are treated.

I want to be one of those teachers that changes the way the education system is run in the United States.

I want to be one of those teachers who doesn't lose her ideals just because I've been shot down one too many times.

I want to be one of those teachers who still loves my job after 15 years. 

I want to be one of those teachers who says it's okay to have a bad day but don't take it out on the kids.

I want to be one of those teachers who in 15 years still thinks my children are hilarious.

I also want to be one of those teachers who still calls my classroom kids my kids.

What kind of teacher do you want to be?

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved