1. new principal (again)
2. new assistant principals
3. at least six new teachers (we are still hiring!)
4. three of the new teachers are english (my department)
5. there are five of us in our department and the other returning teacher is out
recovering from surgery.
6. i am now teaching one on grade level english class
7. i am the yearbook advisor
i am also coaching volleyball again and still recovering from foot surgery. please understand that i am not complaining just expressing my concern, excitement, and a bazillion other feelings. i have the first week planned but have to tweak a few ideas so that is what i will be doing tomorrow. i have made sure all my school clothes are ready and hanging in my closet (due to the foot surgery i only have to worry about one shoe) and spent saturday getting my hair cut, nails did, and a little pre school clothes shopping. i mean the teacher does have to look cute too right? i will also start blogging regularly since my blog is supposed to be about teaching. what are you most looking forward to as the summer ends and the school days begin?