Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Miss me?

Hello friends and family.
  I'm back at the whole blogging thing!  School is kicking my arse and then some. By the end of this month I will have completed 9 hours of summer school.  Due to that fact I haven't really talked to anyone so I thought blogging would make me not such a bad friend.  Plus Nat and Ryan love it when I blog!  
   I am house sitting Matzah she is a cocker spaniel and we are in love.  She's precious and way sweeter than my evil (but lovable) puppies.  We tried to have a sleep over at my parents last weekend but Elvis attacked her.  He's evil and then some.  
  I spent last weekend in Atlanta and had the "best fake birthday ever"  I kept repeating those words all night! ha ha!  

Ok back to studying!


No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved