HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer School Part Deux

As I sit here in my geography class I realize how little i really know, which is annoying.  so my challenge to you friends and family is to learn ONE new thing a day.  If you want to share that one new thing you can.  
I have learned something about myself, and that is like my grandparents I have been bitten by the travel bug.  Sadly, I don't quite have the funds they do so my travel bug is being squashed by some "no more itchies!"  I also learned that South Carolina used to the whole Northern part of the United States, not the small little corner of dixie we are today.  That's my real fact of the day.  
I am still dog-sitting for the Kelmans' and while I love matzah (the dog) I'm ready to go home. I like being home, I'm a nerd what can I say?  
Also, on a happier note I'm waiting for Em to have Parker. I get to be an aunt!  I'm soo excited.  That's all for now!

Peace! 

1 comment:

The Pettijohn's said...

Way to blog---one month later :)

Keep up the good blog work!


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved