HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Important things to know about me...

I have been bothered quite a bit lately by the lack of communication from friends and family (i am guilty too) so people why aren't we using our phones? I have poor reception but I have a house phone that works just fine so why don't I use that? Have I started relying too much on cell? With school starting back up in two days I'll be super busy and email will be the best way to get ahold of me but seriously pick up the phone and call your best friend, your mom, my mom heck anyone!

Things that anger me this week: 
People who get mad at you for not calling! HELLO your phone works too call your friend.

People who get mad at you for stupid things.

RUDE people.  Oh that really angers me.

That's all for this week. So forgive me for being all jewish mother on you but dude call your people.  

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved