HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Saturday, January 3, 2009

shout outs..

What I learned this time two years ago..

 that mean people can be your best friends.  
   me: oh what are we doing?
   h: talking about people!
   me: oh i love this game!

(Instant BFF)

What big step, little step really means when walking down masada and it takes three people to do it.  

That B and his pink swim suit will definitely always be a fantastic memory for me.

The most important thing I learned is that you can still talk to people two years later even if the other person (hil) says you never will.  

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved