HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Sunday, January 4, 2009

todays odd facts...

31.  I think it's quite humerous that most of my cousins are taller than me.

32.  I love that my great-grandma used to garden in fancy heels & the other one tried to fatten you up with yummy homemade cookies.

33.  I love Oklahoma Football games!!!

34.  I think it's funny that when I get a little tipsy my southern accent comes out.  

35.  I talk to my parents at least 50 times a day.

36.  I was born in such a small town in Oklahoma I had to be born in a different town (same one as Brad Pitt!)

37.  I'm super close to most of my cousins.  (Aren't yall lucky?!?!)

38.  I hate the outdoors, bugs, spiders, snakes, bears, the lake, but LOVE Camp Birch Trail.

39.  I think the term sorostitute is funny.

40.  I like saying funny ha ha.

1 comment:

The Pettijohn's said...

Everyone's taller than you, even me :)


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved