HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

5 things...

1.  Where will I be in six months?

2.  Why do all the newspapers, magazines, internet say teaching is one of the few jobs hiring b/c it's not...

3.  Why do gyms try to "sell" you training packages? Really have you met me?

4.  How do I get control of my classroom?

5.  How do I lose this burnt out feeling?

Suggestions? Questions? Comments? This is what is running through my head right now and will be for the next few days.  


3 comments:

The Pettijohn's said...

just come live with me :)

Holly said...

Only 3 months and school will be out... If you want to come to Lawton my school is probably looking at hiring 3 teachers!! :)

Tyson said...

1. Probably someplace that's very hot.

2. Nothing is hiring. They all lie.

3. Two parts to this question: A) Gyms try to "sell" you training packages, because they exist solely to make people feel bad about themselves AND go into debt. And B)In fact, I have met you.

4. Don't take any shit from them. You're the boss.

5. No idea, but if you find an answer, tell me, too.

Love you!


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved