HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day...

Happy belated Valentine's Day!!! 

I love Valentine's Day and this year was no different.  Mommy & Daddy gave me a fantastic present before they went to Boulder to visit the big brubba. I also had a fantastic Friday night Valentine's Day dinner that included flowers and candy every girls favorite.  Valentine's Day itself was spent in Columbia at Geofest.  Jealous? I definitely wouldn't be!  We went out to the corner mexican place for dinner and had a fantastic time being the third wheel to two of my new favorite people.  

Things are slowly getting back to normal and I am no longer sick hence the slack of posting.  I have been busy trying to get my you know what back together and trying to find a job.  Anyone want to hire me?


No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved