HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I need a J-O-B- B-A-D-

So i'll admit that last night after waiting (not so patiently) ALL day to find out about Teach for America and if i got an interview (i didn't..) i was sad. good news though... i got an interview with teach NOLA .

What is teach nola you ask? www.teachnola.org research get back to me & be excited for me.

i also signed up for two different job fairs in the G-Vegas & Clemson. the G-Vegas one is called Shining Star and well I'm a Shining Star so YEAH! The Clemson one has Cobb County, and some other schools I applied so I am hopefully going to get to meet them, get interviews, get jobs, and be happy happy.

so basically i'm happy.

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved