HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Sunday, March 22, 2009

interviews...

hello friends & family...
  i spent last week having interview after interview after interview and what did they tell me at the end of each interview? thanks for coming but we're not hiring yet so when we do start please check our website! really? i'm all about the interview but give me a hint that you want me for the   i am okay with waiting until may to find out about a job but just give me a hint you like me.  seriously otherwise why am i waiting? boo boo boo..
  enough whining... spring break is almost here and i can't wait! 

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved