HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Belated Thanks

I have had my dream job for the past few months and I LOVE it. I have always wanted to be a teacher and while it took me almost ten years to do it I have never been happier. I teach middle school and while most people would call me crazy (myself included) it's been an amazing four months.

I am also thankful for my brand new car. While I loved loved the tank my new car is AWESOME. It's a 2010 Toyota Corolla and super cute. A few years ago my brother received his masters from the University of Miami and received a new car with new car smell. My daddy told me that if I received a masters I too could have a brand new car with new car smell. Well hello masters and hello new car. Thanks mom and dad!!!!

I am thankful for my six readers who put up with my not so often posts!


No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved