HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Winterbreak countdown 2 days!

I'm writing this post as I run out the door to school! Due to recent security updates I can no longer blog during my lesson planning. RUDE! :) I have been searching online for a blog designer to redo my blog for a few months and the other night I found one. Jamie has been AMAZING! She wasn't to expensive (remember teacher's salary!) and well to sound like a total cheeseball she just got me. She got exactly what I wanted and what I was aiming for.

Thank you Jamie!!!

http://jamiekubeczka.blogspot.com/

I will post more either later today or tomorrow I promise!


1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh my goodness....I LOVE IT!!

Can I be rude and ask how much??

I'm very impressed! I love the heading...

And yeah 2 more days!!!


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved