HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The engagement!

I have been engaged for almost two weeks and well it's still weird. The engagement itself was fantastic!

My fancy as I call him flew to South Carolina to surprise me, he brought with him my ring, and his parents! If yall remember a few posts back I discussed going to Charlotte to go shopping with my mother well it was a lie. It was a lie that my parents, his parents and my fancy knew about but of course I knew nothing. My mother told me that before we went to Charlotte we had to go to the Plantation house to look for something (it is our neighborhood's clubhouse) I went with my mother and of course was on the phone with my aunt asking about the snow that Oklahoma was getting, while I was on the phone my mother kept trying to get me pay attention by asking making random statements and I finally looked up. When I looked up I saw David sitting on the couch smiling at me, so as I am a classy southern belle the first words out of my mouth were "Holy Sh*t! Why are you here? & Where is the dog?" (He had told me the night before he was going to go walk the dog then go to bed. I was confused! He then got on one knee and apparently asked me to be his bride. I don't remember that either because I told him to shut up a few times, then said no no keep talking. ( I told yall I'm classy!) After that happened both sets of parents walked out, my friend Heidi showed herself from behind the camera that had been snapping away and we were engaged!

I am very very very excited to be engaged to David! I have spent the past few weeks getting things settled and we will be married March 12, 2011 because that's the first weekend of spring break (ahh the joys of being a teacher!) and we can take a week off for our honeymoon.

2 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I am so excited for you! It sounds like it was just wonderful! I am thinking we might need some pictures :) March 2011 will be here before you know it!

Tyson said...

So excited! :) Let me know if you need any help. I'll even go to a Bridal Expo with you. ;-)


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved