HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Thursday, April 1, 2010

april fools part 1

Is it wrong that I'm nervous about going to school today? April fools with a bunch of middle schoolers? Oh lord help me!

As a side note, I have been absent for the past three days due to my stupid ear infection so I spent yesterday with one of my favorite people ever and his mom (ha ha I'm funny!) I spent the afternoon with my best friend and her adorable baby Hudson. While we were on our adventures yesterday we found the most AMAZING thing for Hudson, baby bite biscuits or something like that. I stole this photo from Nat's blog because it's my new favorite! Hudson was flirting with me and I was eating it up!


2 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

I think that might be one of the cutest kiddos I've seen in a long time! How precious!


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved