HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

confessions part deux

When I get stressed I stop sleeping.

I've stopped sleeping!

Watching my students take a three hour test is BORING

Does that make me an unsupportive teacher?

In less than five days I will be living with the love of my life

I never thought I'd get engaged/married before the age of 31

I have NO clue what I want at our wedding other than a kick arse band

I think family is one of the most important things in life, but am slowly starting to rethink which family members deserve that title

I have an insane number of bridesmaids and the dress I want is 300

OOPS

Glee still makes me happy

I am the messiest, organized person I've ever met. I color code my closet but hate putting clothes away.

I love reading but haven't had the time lately to read what I want

i constantly overbook myself

I still hate capital letters and it bothers my students

I hate the word ain't

I filled out my paperwork today to become certified in Oklahoma (instead of having a temp. teaching certificate)

I have no clue what I want to do this summer, and I think I am going to enjoy that for two days.

I am excited/nervous to move in with David

I have some of the most amazing friends a girl could ask for

I also have some of the worst friends ever

I love being able to call/text certain friends and they be able to calm me down, squash my fears, make me laugh, all of the above because they know me so well

I love being Aunt Jen

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved