HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Thoughts!

I managed to pass my Residency Teacher Year, which means I will get a certificate instead of a provisional one. woot woot!

I am hopefully fingers crossed getting my job back next year!

David and I are moving in together in one week!

Those Oklahoma Sooner boys represented in the draft last night! (Three of the top five!)

Oklahoma Thunder represented last too against the Lakers.

I'm slowly getting caught up on my laundry.

I survived my first Junior League event and enjoyed it.

I am going to dinner tonight in Norman with college friends.

It's Friday!

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved