HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

i have a valid reason for being mia i swear!

last week I was informed that there is a chance I might not get my job next year! I LOVE my job so this news depressed me greatly and I have been in "hiding" since. That same day my cousin sent me a link listing a job at a school I have been trying to teach at for quite some time, and today I got a call back. I am very torn as I love my job more than anything but I know that everything in life happens for a reason so I am going to keep hoping, wishing, and praying.

I also had some not so fun issues come up and I have been trying to figure out what to do not to mention wedding planning. OMG people this is difficult when you have NO clue what you are doing. I have helped more friends and now I can't even help myself. oops! :)

Fancy and I went to look at a duplex tonight in the area of town we want to live in. It's super duper cute and let's hope we get it! I will know Thursday. Keep those fingers crossed. While you're at it, keep them crossed because tomorrow I have an observation from my professor for my residency teacher committee and last time she freaking walked out. oy!

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved