Saturday, April 3, 2010

new rants and raves...

i am an english teacher who dislikes grammar!

i love my puppy but in the morning when he is trying to lick the lotion off my legs want him to go away

i am overwhelmed by the wedding planning and everyone's thoughts on what i should do

i feel like i'm missing something from my wedding party, guest list, etc.

i think it's rude to be loud when you live in an apartment complex after 10 pm

i love my job and don't want to lose it

i hate math but want to become a math teacher

wonder if i'll ever be able to afford myself

wonder why i can't afford myself and does this make me a bad person

think you're fun

a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Well I am a math teacher who got hired to be an English teacher! Yikes! We'll see how that goes....


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved