HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Thursday, June 17, 2010

ramblings of me...

i am bored! i have been reading constantly which isn't bad but i'm running out of books here people! (negative to being a speed reader) i am going to the pool tomorrow with some friends from graduate school so that will be fun and then on tuesday i am going to disney for a week of sorority fun. i have already started packing for that trip and then tomorrow will run to the mall to find the last minute items i need. (we have to wear business attire and well i didn't bring anything home really!) a bonus to that though is that my pants that i have left over from my accounting firm hell days fit me! score one for the hellish diet. it's not really hellish but i can't count the points, my mother is hovering, and well this is an odd one i don't eat enough of my points. i'm not a huge snacker, i'm not a huge eater just a poor food choice maker and lazy. combine those too and you get pudgy me. i am not allowed to call myself fat so pudgy is the new word. i would mind but i've seen the pictures of myself in my wedding dress (sorry can't share yet!) and i need to fix my arms and belly. i am working on that with a trainer that i can't afford but have to go see twice a week, jillian's 30 day shred, and weight watchers. wish me luck that one of those work for me! anyone reading anything amazing right now? i have read about six books in three days and well i only shop at used bookstores now so i'm not quite sure what's out there. i went today to trade in some books at the used bookstore here in south carolina (if you have a half price books near you run there!) and could have received $4 in cash and $10 in book credit or $18 in credit so I chose the credit since i'm reading so much. smart choice i think since i left with quite a few new books (well used new books!) i have also filled out my lesson plan book and by fill out i mean put the dates on the pages but am nervous about doing that because what if i jinx myself? i did it anyway because i have nothing else to do, i tried to update my calendar and of course starting watching a horrible/amazing show called jerseylicious. it's on style and i can't stop myself. that season is over so now i have to find some new crappy show to watch while i wait for the wedding planner to get her plans together. we get those next week when i come home from convention and hopefully everything is going to be great! i am leaving on a family trip to florida to celebrate fiance's 30th and spend time with my dad's brothers, their kids, and grams. which in my family means the ladies will do one thing, the beach goers will do another, and we will all meet up for dinners. i love jewish families! my mom and i already have places we want to go shopping. we also agree that the nordstroms in boca is amazing! if you can go visit!

i am sorry this is a random, all over the place post but i don't do anything and i'm bored but i feel like i should at least share a little of what i'm doing!

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved