HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Thursday, July 1, 2010

My week in vowels...

I am following Caroline's lead from sweeeeetcaroline.blogspot.com and giving you an update using vowels...


A - The Awesome time I had at the 74th Gamma Phi Beta Covention..

E - Exercising has paid off so far and I've lost 5 lbs since June 1. Woot Woot!!!! Only 15 more pounds to go...

I - I miss my fiance but get to see him one week from today... (Family trip in Ft. Lauderdale!)

O- Oklahoma where I am hopefully still employed and will be back soon..

U - Thanks for reading my blog! All 12 followers of you!!

Can you giving a mini update using vowels? I think I might use this as a getting to know you tool for the beginning of the school year. ha ha such a teacher!

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved