HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Finds



I just received my stella & dot products that I ordered from one of my sorority sisters at our annual convention and I'm in LOVE! They are adorable pieces of jewelry that are packaged in the cutest boxes. (Important I know!) The best part is I ordered these Saturday and received them yesterday. There is a sale going on from July2-July 9 allowing you an extra 20% off sale prices so browse to your hearts content. (Disclaimer I believe the 20% is taken when you checkout!)

http://www.stelladot.com/sites/jenniferherbert



I also just found the following website and I'm pretty sure I'm in love! I haven't ordered anything just browsed but it's like shoe heaven and that's good enough for me!

http://www.6pm.com/

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved