HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm back!

Dear friends,
I am back! I am sorry for the absence but things have been a little bit crazy!  I ended up helping with soccer this season and that took quite a bit of time (even though I wasn't a good helper.) I also became very disheartened with things going on at my job, so I had to take a step back. There were the scary tornados and that just messes with everyone.  Don't worry I am fine! I work about 10 minutes  Things are going to get better though because there are quite a few changes going on in my life.  I will be making a huge move this year and I can't wait.  I am moving to Texas with my husband (I can't wait to leave Oklahoma with these tornados!) The other change this year is that I will be teaching sixth grade Social Studies and English.  For the past four years I have taught English and Reading so this will be a fun change.  I don't have a sport to coach which will be sad, but I'm excited for this new adventure.  I promise to be better at posting.  Hope everyone is having a great summer break!

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved