HomeMe, Myself, and IRules of the BlogContact

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Uh oh!

It's OU/Texas this weekend and well I live with a Texan.  I am related to many a Longhorn fans, and my best friend is even one but to marry one?  When David first met my grandfather I said "Boppie this is David, he likes Texas!"  To which I got a look from David that said "thanks for throwing me under the bus like that!" I haven't stopped since :) I have tons to report about school but the BEST thing that has happened this week is that my girls volleyball team won their first game tonight.  I could not have been more proud, excited, happy, etc for these girls.  I was thrown into coaching but truly love it and love my girls.

I will leave you with this photo of what my house truly is

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   Email


Middle School Maven

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Chelle Creations



Clutter-Free Classroom

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved